New Offering Meets the Needs of Large Organizations for Powerful, Actionable Insights, High-Volume Data Management and Premium Service
Bellevue, WA (June 25, 2001) — digiMine, Inc.™, a leading provider of managed business intelligence and data mining services, today announced digiMine Enterprise Analytic Services. The new offering enables the largest organizations in the world to easily manage, interpret and act on high volumes of data from within specific business units or across the enterprise for improved marketing, customer service, merchandising and sales.
digiMine Enterprise Analytic Services provide fully managed business intelligence to organizations with custom analysis requirements, large online and offline data repositories and complex organizational structures. The new service offers a variety of benefits, such as analysis of both company-wide and business unit-specific data, a more sophisticated, scalable data warehouse architecture, professional consulting and cost-efficient pricing for high-volume data processing. Enterprise also includes the digiMine Campaign Response Analytics module (CRA) and the digiMine Data Slurper, a software tool for automated data transfer to the digiMine data center.
digiMine Enterprise Analytic Services integrate multiple data sets from across the enterprise into a highly scalable, fully managed data warehouse. Each day, digiMine updates the customer warehouse and applies data mining and analysis. A Web-based interface allows digiMine customers to access daily, interactive reports that provide statistics, trends and insights crucial for business decision-making.
“Companies of all sizes struggle with the technical complexities of harnessing their data for true business intelligence. digiMine is focused on eliminating the technical and economic barriers to business intelligence through a managed service model, transforming data from a liability to an asset,” said Usama Fayyad, digiMine’s chief executive officer and world-renowned data mining authority. “With Enterprise Analytic Services, digiMine is meeting a demand previously not addressed by other vendors – the need for business intelligence solutions that can accommodate companies with multiple divisions and high volumes of data.”
digiMine Enterprise Analytic Services include:
- A scalable, hosted data warehouse architecture, equipped with dedicated hardware and software capable of processing 100s of gigabytes per day of online and offline data.
- Multiple business unit reporting, providing in-depth analysis of separate units or Web sites, as well as aggregate analysis of the entire enterprise.
- digiMine CRA: a marketing campaign analysis module to identify which campaigns most effectively reach defined customer segments and drive sales of specific products and services. CRA increases the true return on investment of marketing and advertising campaigns, improving customer acquisition and revenues.
- Advanced data mining: digiMine “affinity” data mining models provide powerful insight to how customers segments, customer behavior and transactions interrelate.
- View Builder: an intuitive analysis tool built into the digiMine Web interface that allows business managers to create custom reports and views of their data.
- digiMine Data Slurper: a software tool to automatically extract, encrypt and deliver data to the digiMine data center.
- Professional consulting services for custom data warehouse, mining and report development.
Founded in March 2000, digiMine is setting new standards for the delivery of powerful analytics and personalization to businesses. digiMine’s advanced data warehousing and data mining services are securely delivered via the Internet, which enables a fast and reliable way for businesses to act with precision and speed. digiMine provides invaluable business intelligence and decision support through intuitive reports with customizable and interactive visuals. Typical deployment occurs within a few weeks, dramatically reducing costs, complexities and the burden on IT departments. For additional information about digiMine call (425) 896-1700 or visit the company Web site at www.digiMine.com.
©2001 digiMine, Inc. All rights reserved. digiMine and digiMine.com are trademarks of digiMine, Inc. All other marks are owned by their respective entities.