The Exchange Format
Please fill in an invitation application form to see if you qualify, or if you provide a leading product or service to this market please download the Solution Provider Information Pack to see if there is an opportunity for you to be a part of this unique meeting.
- Attendance is exclusive – Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegation and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions – The intellectual content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following 9 months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives – Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, Think Tanks and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- One-on-one business meetings – The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. For a full list of the solution providers participating please visit our solution provider’s page.
Intelligent Business Strategies Limited
CHIEF DATA OFFICER EXCHANGE
Wednesday 16th March, 2015
08.00 – 09.00 Registration and Networking Coffee
09:00 – 09:05 Event Welcome: Opening Video and Welcome from the Exchange Samantha Pullan, Director, Big Data & Analytics Exchange Series
09.05 – 09:15 Chairman’s Welcome and Opening Remarks Hugo D’Ulisse, Head of Analytical Platform, SAS UK
09:15 – 09:45 Opening Address: Establishing a Multi-Speed Data Delivery Organisation
Simon Gratton, Former Chief Data Officer, Zurich Insurance
09:45 – 10.15 Keynote Address: Coping with a Changing Big Data Landscape: The Barclays Perspective
Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Officer – Group Managing Director, Barclays 10.15 – 10.45 PwC Case Study: CDO: The Ultimate Consultant? Yann Bonduelle, Partner, PwC
10:50 – 11.20 One-to-One Business Meetings & Networking
11:25 – 11:55 One-to-One Business Meetings Think Tank: The Data Inspired Enterprise Noam Reininger, SVP, Data as a Service & Data Management Solutions, Dun & Bradstreet
12:00 – 12:30 SAS Case Study: The Changing Face of IT and the Changing Role of the CDO Anne Buff, Principal Business Solutions Manager, SAS UKI
12:30 – 13.10 Interactive CDO Panel Discussion: How do you Turn Big Data into Tangible Revenue and Results? Moderated By: Ian West, VP-Analytics & Information Management UK&I, Cognizant David Grant, Chief Data Officer, Lloyds Banking Group Jose Garcia Moreno-Torres, Chief Data Officer, Kreditech Holding Hugues Le Bars, Chief Data Officer, Neopost Doug Brown, Deputy Chief Data Officer, Betsson Group Vishal Dhanuka, Vice President, Innovation and Strategy, Hortonworks
13:10 – 14:00 Networking Lunch
14.00– 14:30 One-to-One Business Meetings Think Tank: Increasing the Speed, Agility and Value Creation of Analytics Through the CDO Office Simon Gratton, Former Chief Data Officer, Zurich Insurance
14:35 – 15:05 One-to-One Business Meetings & Networking CDO Exchange Streamed Sessions: Please Pick Your Stream!
15:10 – 15:40 STREAM A STREAM B Retail Case Study: Revolutionising your Business by Innovating Data and Making Data Sexy!? Matt Keylock, Director of Data Insight, Net A Porter Telco Case Study: Achieving Business Optimisation Through Data Governance in the Connected Enterprise Simon Wright, Data Governance Lead, Sky
15:40 – 16:10 Cross-Industry Panel Discussion: How do you Uncover Deeper Insights Through Data and Drive Real Business Value? Robert Winters, Head of Business Intelligence, TravelBird Luc Gerretsen, Head of Business Intelligence, Billpay Bert Oosterhof, Field CTO and Advisor, EMEA, Trifacta Financial Services Case Study: Bridging the Gap Between Data, Technology and Business Strategy Roberto Maranca, Chief Data Officer, GE Capital International
16:15 – 16:45 One-to-One Business Meetings & Networking
16:50 -17:20 One-to-One Business Meetings Think Tank: The No Pain Route to Analytics: What’s
in an Insight? Jayant Prabhu, Global Practice Head – Big Data Analytics, Wipro
17:25 – 17:55 Working Group Roundtable Discussions: Building a profitable data-led business
1: Building a Data Governance Roadmap Richard Withers, Head of Data Governance, Aldemore
2: Is Data Governance a Waste of time? Paul Smith, Data Assurance Leader, PwC
3. How Can You Support Your I.T. Function To Build a Robust Data Infrastructure? Roberto Maranca, Chief Data Officer, GE Capital
4: How Can You Enhance The Customer Experience Through Advanced Data Analysis? Lorraine Stone, UK Country Director, Telefonica Dynamic Insights
17:55 – 18:00 Chair’s Closing Remarks & End of CDO Exchange
18:00 – 19:30 Networking Drinks Reception & Evening Entertainment Round off your day with your peers with an evening networking reception. Take part in an interactive wine tasting challenge and
relax over a glass of wine and some delicious canapés. Take this final opportunity to swap business cards with those people you have yet to meet.