Next week, more than 100 of the world’s most visionary marketers, media experts, analytics professionals and creatives will descend upon Sydney for the new Festival of Marketing, Media, Analytics and Advertising (FOMMA), organised by the country’s peak marketing body, ADMA.
The three-event festival comprises:
- ADMA Global Forum, featuring presenters who are changing the world of data-driven marketing and advertising, August 4-5, Sydney Hilton Hotel
- Advancing Analytics, delivering the latest ideas for driving business forward through effective use of data and analytics, August 4, Sydney Hilton Hotel, and
- Creative Fuel, showcasing winning creative ideas from the world’s most inspirational minds, August 6, The Seymour Centre.
“ADMA’s creating an opportunity for people to learn from the best in the world,” explained ADMA CEO, Jodie Sangster. “We’re bringing in highly regarded leaders that are consistently pushing the boundaries through creativity, content, technology and data.”
Presenters at this year’s ADMA Global Forum include:
- Victoria Betts, Marketing and Trading Director, Missguided (UK)
- Lynne Jarman-Johnson, CMO, Consumers Credit Union (USA)
- James Fish, Chief Innovation Officer & VP Global Automotive Diagnostics, Bosch North America (USA)
- Paul Walsh, VP Weather Analytics & Meteorologist, The Weather Company (USA)
Advancing Analytics features:
- Bob Jones, European Project Leader, CERN (Switzerland)
- Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Scientist, Barclays (UK)
- Claudia Perlich, Chief Scientist, Dstillery (USA)
- Stephen Guy Pulman, Professor, Oxford University (UK)
- Kevin Ross, Chief Scientist-Optimisation Modelling, Fonterra (NZ)
Creative Fuel includes:
- Billy Sorrentino, Creative Director, Wired (USA)
- Vin Farrell, Global Chief Content Officer, Havas Worldwide (USA)
- Graeme Simsion, Author, The Rosie Project and The Rosie Effect (AU)
- Andrew Evans, Product Designer and Magician, IDEO (USA)
In addition, the ADMA Innovation Zone returns to the Sydney Hilton Hotel on August 4-5, showcasing the latest in marketing technology, as well as live demos and case studies.