The Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) will host 100 of the world’s best and brightest media heads at its new festival of marketing, media, Analytics and Advertising (FOMMA). The festival will be held from the 4-6th of August at the Sydney Hilton Hotel and The Seymour Centre, Chippendale.
“We’re making our three biggest events for the industry into a three-day festival with 100 sessions to celebrate the best in marketing, media, analytics and advertising. With an improved, streamlined format and two great venues, the Festival of Marketing, Media, Analytics and Advertising will be the largest event of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region,” said Jodie Sangster, ADMA CEO.
“We’ve created the opportunity for our industry to learn from the best in the world and prepare for the trends coming our way. We’re bringing in those highly regarded leaders and innovative brands that are consistently pushing the boundaries through creativity, content, technology and data.”
The festival will be divided into three different components: Global Marketing and Advertising, Advancing Analytics and Creative Fuel.
The Global Marketing and Advertising forum, held at the Sydney Hilton Hotel on 4-5th August, brings together global leaders that are changing the world of data-driven marketing and advertising. Speakers at this forum include:
- Lynne Jarman-Johnson, CMO, Consumers Credit Union (USA)
- Andres Sosa, director global sales and marketing, The Outnet.com (UK)
- James Fish, chief innovation officer & VP global automotive diagnostics, Bosch North America (USA)
- Paul Walsh, VP weather analytics & meteorologist, The Weather Company (USA)
- Adam Stewart, global head of digital, Vodafone (UK).
Advancing Analytics, the one-day conference developed by Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia (IAPA), will focus on global ideas for driving business forward through effective use of data and analytics, 4th August, Sydney Hilton Hotel. Speakers for the Advancing Analytics conference include:
- Usama Fayyad, chief data scientist, Barclays (UK)
- Bob Jones, European project leader, CERN (Switzerland)
- Igor Elbert, principal data scientist, Gilt.com (USA)
- Claudia Perlich, chief scientist, Dstillery (USA)
- Kevin Ross, chief scientist-optimisation modelling, Fonterra (NZ)
Creative Fuel, the one-day conference showcasing creativity from the world’s most inspirational minds, will be held on the 6th August, The Seymour Centre. Speakers at Creative Fuel forum include:
- Billy Sorrentino, creative director, Wired (USA)
- Vin Farrell, global chief content officer, Havas Worldwide (USA)
- Graeme Simsion, author, The Rosie Project and The Rosie Ef ect (AUS)
- Andrew Evans, product designer and magician, IDEO (USA).
There will also be networking and social events for delegates including the Big Data Opportunities breakfast, 4th August, and an international leader’s breakfast on the 5th August. For marketers and analysts aged under 30 there will be Grill the Honcho and Challenge the Chiefevents where they can get some career advice from some of the FOMMA presenters.
The Innovation Zone returns to the Sydney Hilton Hotel on 4-5 August, showcasing the latest in marketing technology. The Innovation Zone Theatre will host 34 live innovative presentations by leading marketers, advertising and technology experts and will serve as the site for compelling case studies and technology demonstrations.
Author: KIM CARTER