The Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) will host 100 of the world’s most visionary marketers, media experts, analytics professionals and creatives at its new Festival of Marketing, Media, Analytics and Advertising (FOMMA) from August 4-6 at the Sydney Hilton Hotel and The Seymour Centre, Chippendale.
ADMA brings the following industry conferences together under the festival umbrella:
• ADMA Global Forum, the two-day conference that brings together global leaders that are changing the world of data-driven marketing and advertising, 4-5 August, Sydney Hilton Hotel
• Advancing Analytics, the one-day conference developed by IAPA, which delivers global ideas for driving business forward through effective use of data and analytics, 4 August, Sydney Hilton Hotel
• Creative Fuel, the one-day conference showcasing creativity from the world’s most inspirational minds, 6 August, The Seymour Centre.
Says Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA: “We’re making our three biggest events for the industry into a three-day festival with 100 sessions to celebrate the best in marketing, media, analytics and advertising. With an improved, streamlined format and two great venues, the Festival of Marketing, Media, Analytics and Advertising will be the largest event of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region.
“We’ve created the opportunity for our industry to learn from the best in the world and prepare for the trends coming our way. We’re bringing in those highly regarded leaders and innovative brands that are consistently pushing the boundaries through creativity, content, technology and data.”
Presenters lined up for the ADMA Global Marketing and Advertising Forum include:
• Lynne Jarman-Johnson, CMO, Consumers Credit Union (USA)
• Andres Sosa, Director Global Sales and Marketing, The Outnet.com (UK)
• James Fish, Chief Innovation Officer & VP Global Automotive Diagnostics, Bosch North America (USA)
• Paul Walsh, VP Weather Analytics & Meteorologist, The Weather Company (USA)
• Adam Stewart, Head of Global Digital Marketing, Vodafone (UK)
Speakers for the Advancing Analytics conference include:
• Bob Jones, European Project Leader, CERN (Switzerland)
• Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Scientist, Barclays (UK)
• Igor Elbert, Principal Data Scientist, Gilt.com (USA)
• Claudia Perlich, Chief Scientist, Dstillery (USA)
• Kevin Ross, Chief Scientist-Optimisation Modelling, Fonterra (NZ).
Creative Fuel will feature:
• Billy Sorrentino, Creative Director, Wired (USA)
• Vin Farrell, Global Chief Content Officer, Havas Worldwide (USA)
• Graeme Simsion, Author, The Rosie Project and The Rosie Effect (AUS)
• Andrew Evans, Product Designer and Magician, IDEO (USA).
Compelling side events
There will also be networking and social events for delegates including the Big Data Opportunities breakfast 4 August and an international leader’s breakfast 5 August. For marketers and analysts aged under 30 there will be Grill the Honcho and Challenge the Chief events where they can get some career advice from some of the FOMMA presenters.
The Innovation Zone returns to the Sydney Hilton Hotel on 4-5 August, showcasing the latest in marketing technology. The Innovation Zone Theatre will host 34 live innovative presentations by leading marketers, advertising and technology experts and will serve as the site for compelling case studies and technology demonstrations.
For more information and to book tickets to one or more conferences, visit www.fomma.com.au
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.