Mohammad ShokoohiYekta, Data Scientist for Apple (USA), leads an impressive lineup of data and analytics leaders for the inaugural Data Forum, to be held on 16 & 17 November 2016 in Sydney. This event has been curated with a firm focus on highcalibre insights designed to explore the opportunities and challenges data can create in 2016.
Working under one of tech’s foremost brands, ShokoohiYekta is a recognised leader in the data industry and is highly experienced in the act of balancing data mining and user privacy.
Also headlining this year’s forum will be Nicholas Skytland, Data Evangelist for NASA (USA). The pioneer behind many of NASA’s successful initiatives, Nicholas will share his views on the space agency’s ambitious data operations.
Other international names include, General Electric Company (USA)’s Executive Director, Data Science Products & Delivery, Beena Ammanath and Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Officer Group Managing Director, CIO Risk, Finance & Treasury Technology of Barclays (UK).
Other speakers include:
- Christophe Durand, Head of Cyber Strategy, INTERPOL Global Complex For Innovation (SG)
- Dr Ian Oppermann, CEO and Chief Data Scientist, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Howard Seccombe, Chief Digital Officer, Roy Morgan Research
- Andrew Reid, General Manager, Data Analytics & Insights, Ticketek Australia
- Angela Goodsir, Chief Technology and Systems Operations Officer, MCN
- Yorgos Moschovis, Director, Data & Audience Insights, Fairfax Media
- Darren Abbruzzese, General Manager, Data, ANZ Bank
- Darren McMurtrie, Performance Analysis Manager, Tennis Australia
- Warwick Graco, Analytics Advocate
- John Young, La Trobe University
- Dr Warren Kaplan, Chief of Informatics, Garvan Institute of Medical Research
- Rajesh Govindan, Head of Sales and Marketing Analytics, AMP Capital
- Pieter van der Merwe, Chief Information Security Officer, Woolworths Group
- Amity Durham, Executive Director, Family & Community Services & Service Innovation, Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Marion Burchell, Executive Director, Policy and Governance, Office of the Government Chief Information Officer
- Kate Carruthers, Chief Data Officer, UNSW Australia
- Sam Granleese, Head of Insights & Analytics, carsales.com
- Dean Jones, Information & Innovation Manager, Yum! Restaurants International
- Ric Clarke, Director, Emerging Data & Methods, Australian Bureau of Statistics
Further information, including online registration, is available at dataforum.com.au or by contacting Connect Events on 02 8004 8590.